FLEURVM is an artist, designer & teacher.
Through an ever expanding digital floral art universe she wants to spread joy & beauty while educating viewers and participants on digital technologies like animation, NFT, AR, 3D fashion & many more to come.
Analog visual graphic techniques are the main inspiration for her digital drawings & animated paintings - and are echoed in both visual style & animation.
The beauty of flowers is ever inspiring. Having cultural significance beyond their beauty also makes them a medium for storytelling, education, connection & artistic expression beyond just visual joy.
Follow _fleurvm_ on Instagram to stay updated on all projects, workshops & NFT lectures.
NFTs can be acquired via different market places linked on each project page when available.
• Private Lecture @ Upstream Gallery - December 2022
• Private Lecture January 2022
• HKU @ Interactive Performance Design - Lecture - December 2022
• Francis Boeske Projects - Lecture - November 2022
• Private Lecture @ STUDIO ULTRADELUXE - July, June & Sept 2022
• Team Academy - Lecture - April 2022
• AMFI @ Fashion & Branding- Lecture & Workshops - March & Nov 2022
• Francis Boeske Projects @ Hazenstraat 18
Danielle Kwaaitaal 30 years (2)
Amsterdam Oct/Nov 2022
• UNSEEN / Francis Boeske Projects
Danielle Kwaaitaal 30 years
Amsterdam Sept 2022
• Amsterdam FashionWeek - GIFMEFASHION - 2017/2016/2015
• Fashionclash Maastricht - Group show - 2011
• Dutch Fantasy 2 Institute Néerlandais, Paris - Group show - 2007
• Dutch Fantasy 1 Salon du Prêt à Porter Paris - Group show - 2007
• Dutch Touch NY Diane Von Furstenberg Studio - Group show - 2005
• Maria Luisa Carte Blanche - Paris - Group show - 2005
• Dutch Touch @ BETC Paris - Group show - 2005